Smackdown Live was live this week in Providence, Rhode Island. We continue down the road to WWE SummerSlam this Sunday! What did Smackdown Live have in store for us this week for their go home show??
** Smackdown Live Card **
- Nattie Neidhart battled Becky Lynch.
- Rusev battled Chad Gable.
- WWE Smackdown Live World Tag Team Champions The New Day battled The Usos in a non title match.
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion Jinder Mahal battled John Cena in a non title match, with a surprise ending.
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion Jinder Mahal celebrates India's Independence Day.
- WWE United States Champion AJ Styles, Kevin Owens and Shane McMahon all meet face to face to talk about what happened last week.
** Smackdown Live **
- WWE send a get well soon to Ric Flair, who had emergency surgery on Monday.
Winner: Nattie Neidhart, by submission.
- After the match, Nattie attacks Becky and reapplies the Sharpshooter submission. Naomi hits the ring and makes the save, as Nattie escapes. Carmella and James Ellsworth appear next. Carmella says may the best woman win at WWE SummerSlam. Ellsworth then says whoever wins will really be the loser as Carmella holds up her Money In The Bank briefcase to end the segment.
- Backstage, Tamina asks Lana why she doesn't have a match tonight and Lana says it's because she's not ready. Lana says no one fears Tamina, she'll use her ravishing ways on Tamina and she'll become a destructive force. Lana says after that she and Tamina will be unstoppable together.
- Backstage, The Usos demand to face Woods and Kofi tonight since they'll be facing Big E and Woods at WWE SummerSlam.
Winner: Chad Gable, by DQ.
- After the match, Rusev stomps on Gable and locks in The Accolade submission. Rusev then grabs a microphone to call out Randy Orton. Orton comes out of nowhere and hits the RKO, laying out Rusev to end the segment.
Winners: The Usos, by pinfall.
- We get another Breezango Fashion Peaks video. Breezango warn the tag team division that something dark is coming.
Winner: John Cena, by DQ.
- After the match, Corbin hits Cena with his Money In The Bank briefcase and talks trash. Corbin leaves, comes back, looks at Mahal still knocked out and cashes in his Money In The Bank briefcase.
Winner: Jinder Mahal, by pinfall, to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
- After the match, Corbin talks trash and throws a tantrum as Cena laughs at him and Mahal celebrates to end the show.